Sunday, October 19, 2008

Moorpark

Before Kristen left to the Philippines, I spent like a week there doing all the fun activities Moorpark has to offer...Can't say it was the most exciting stuff to do but it was adventurous. We ate some good homemade food tho!

Made her a parting gift basket, she's only smiling cause there is jewelry...girls...

She was so scared of getting her HepA shot haha and she wanted to look! The nurse was like "dont look cause I know you will tense up and it will hurt more" (oh ya it was a her pediatrician's office, all the kids were like 5 lol.
We fed the ducks, the big ones suck. Lol look at her shirt.
We went to Getty Museum, You can see all of LA from up there.
3rd street, the pumpkin drink wasn't the best...saw some pretty funny Italian singers.
I thought you told me you knew how to ride a bike, just not the uphills haha.
My bike got a flat tire, we had to walk home...
Being fobs at the pumpkin patch.
Resting at the park cause someone couldn't ride the bike further. I think this is where I got my flat, but good thing it was downhill.

No comments: