Monday, July 7, 2008

Testing Testing

Tonight, I left San Diego for Vietnam to do an internship with my brother, Ian. Here's a picture Kristen snapped of me unloading the car of my baggage. I'm trying to look as excited as I feel. Two suitcases (both filled, surprisingly), my messenger bag, and my old backpack. I packed more than I expected and so I'm not sure where I'm going to store all of Kristen's gifts when I come back, lol.


And here's also a picture Kristen snapped of me and her right before she let go of me. I hope she will be okay while I'm gone. We actually asked some couple to take a photo of us but Kristen said that it came out bad?? I don't see how that's possible with me in the picture, haha.


Right now, I'm talking to Kristen as I sit in the airport. I flew from San Diego to LA and will be going to Taiwan and THEN to Vietnam...finally. I'm trying to take a somewhat artistic photo of me here...and it's awkward.

Mission accomplished, it's very "MySpace" type.

Hold on, let me try again.

Okay, that's pretty gay.

Really embarassed, will not be doing that again.

Okay, so that's the first post. This was mostly written by Kristen while she was on the phone with me, but the rest of the posts will actually be written by me, lol.

Take care, America! Mothaland, here I come!

No comments: