Sunday, July 13, 2008

Work...

So here in Vietnam I started working with my brother and his firm. It consists of a lot of reading of newspapers to get a feeling of whats happening daily. My brother and Tat showed me this article in which they found a picture of me in it...

If you look at the guy in the left, it looks like me supposedly. So I guess I'm model status, but we all knew that already. Kidding.

Vietnam is pretty fun and interesting so far. Even though everything is really hectic and sometimes weird to comprehend, its fun. I am learning to communicate my English, in which i have to dumb down and say with an accent. If I want a coke, i have to say cok-ca-co-laaaaaaaaa and drag out the laaaaa in a annoying nasally tone. I'm pretty much working all day, and that isn't a 9-5, more like a 7am til we get really hungry which can go past 9pm sometimes. But whatever, I'm here to learn and if it means being the first in last out I'll sacrafice my summer now to make big bucks in the future.