Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wedding

The last time I was in Vietnam I was on the EAP study abroad program in Singapore visiting my brother while he was doing some research on the banking industry. I came with around 10 people from EAP and my brother was with his girlfriend and her nephew, who's is also her age I think, probably 24. But this time back, I see the nephew again only to find out that he's getting married and moving to Germany soon. Crazy. So we went to his wedding. It seemed kind of traditional, but it was also very hot. I'm getting used to the weather, but being outside in a suit can get a little nasty. This is our part of the wedding, holding heavy plates of fruit I think. I just felt sorry for the small Vietnamese girls on the receiving end, caues these things were heave and you had to hold them for a while.

Us taking a picture with the bride and groom.
The last time I was in Vietnam, he was single...Crazy. I hope he has fun in Germany.

1 comment:

Yuki Buru said...

I love this post too! I can't believe he's getting married, feels like we just saw him a short while ago! You look so cute with the other guys, you got to be part of the wedding?? So sugoi!